Multidisciplinary Medical Record for COPD and Asthma
In addition to recording the basic medical data such as vitals (blood pressure and BMI) and secondary pathology. VitalHealth CHM provides specific COPD/Asthma-related modules. Examples in this respect are spirometry measurements (including curves), various functional questionnaires (such as CCQ, ACQ and MRC), GOLD & GINA classification, burden of disease, inhalation techniques and exacerbation. In addition to the COPD/Asthma module, we provide modules for Diabetes and CVRM.
- Patient portal with extensive self-management functionality
- Personalized treatment plan with separate targets
- Elaborate intake, generating risk analyses and burden of disease classification
- Various screening options: annual examination, intermediate examination and joint consultation
- Immunization registry
- Two-way messaging, from and to the EMR (by means of OZIS connection)
- Extensive, customized patient education programs
- Digital chain referencing and feedback from chain partners in CHM
- Spirometry (including curves) available for pneumologists to confirm diagnosis.
- Role-dependent access and authorizations for all collaborative partners plus process and decisionmaking support.
- Extensive practical management module